Saturday, October 23, 2010

Live Writer updated

imageI’m sure by now it is no secret that I am just a little bit in love with Live Writer, and this crush has just grown stronger with the release of Live Writer 2011.

LW2011 now features the wonderful ribbon, like the Office suite does, which gives it a much cleaner interface and makes it easier to find a lot of the formatting options.

One of my favourite new featurettes is autopopulation of copied hyperlinks into the hyperlink fields – this saves so much time.

You also now have the ability to post drafts to your blog, so you never need to lose your drafts again and you don’t have to quickly edit a posted draft to set it to draft. Bravo!

2 comments:

Emm said...

It appears that we might have had opposing reactions to the update. I threw a fit and rolled everything back and uninstalled it. I just immediately saw that inserting photos was going to be tons more work than it was before and that made my mind implode.

Vanessa said...

I have actually found it far easier to insert pictures, and far less prone to crashing too. But then we often have polar reactions to software updates :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails