Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updating Twitter from Facebook

Twitter-NewspaperimagesI have a small confession to make: Twitter and I don’t really get along as well as we should. I typically don’t have time to keep twitter open all the time, so when I do visit, I tend to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of posts. Of course, I could unfollow a couple of people, but who do I drop? Yes, well… So, I visit Twitter irregularly, and tend to use a bunch of different services to update Twitter. And, well, Facebook gets all my attention.

Following this blog post, I found a quick and simple solution: update Twitter from Facebook.

Now to see how annoying I can really get to those poor sods of you that decided to follow little ole me on Twitter. Sorry in advance.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails